
For the past few weeks, I’ve been trying to stay positive. Lord knows that there’s an abundance of negative news. And there is a plethora of “scary” news, “grim” news, fake news. It’s repeated over and over and over….
Local over-the-air news follows the lead of their corporate news masters…ABC, NBC, CBS. I can’t tell you how many times the words GRIM and SCARY are used on the news on a daily basis. People stay glued to the TV when they’re scared. It’s good for ratings.
Lately, I’ve generally held off from writing about the more mundane things. Like idiot athletes. Media personalities. Politician’s antics, both Republican and Democrat. To me, they really are of no account. Sometimes it’s fun/funny to expose them. But, to me, a lot of it is no longer fun….
The national situation is far too serious to worry about all of the distracting controversy.

We, as a nation, are in fact at a crossroads. The Great American Experiment may be near it’s end. Sadly, shockingly, many living in Our Nation WANT IT TO END.

All governments, all nations, have a lifespan. All eventually come to an end. Is our’s any different? Should we expect The United States of America to buck the historical tide?
I’d like to think that our nation, our government, stands out as different. I’d like to think that the citizens of a free nation will choose to hold on tightly to that freedom. I’d like to think that our exceptional form of government will endure for centuries to come.

But many people in our nation are odd. Many are hateful. Many are lazy. Many are easily plied. Many are easily bought.
Many think, “Give me free food. Pay my rent. Let me sit on the sofa watching The Bachelor. I’ll vote for you and I’ll be content. Freedom is too much responsibility. Tell me what to do, and I’ll do it.”
How different from the First Americans who gave their all.

Will that weak, selfish vein of human nature win out? Will the majority of americans (yes, lower case “a” in this instance) just give up? I pray not. I pray that Freedom Fighters WILL fight.

I pray that Real American Patriots will stand up and FIGHT FOR OUR NATION AND OUR DECLARED INDEPENDENCE. OUR FREEDOM.

What we have here is far too valuable, for ourselves and for all mankind, yes, far too valuable to let it slip through our fingers. That would be a loss that would echo through history’s pages for generations to come.









